We are currently recruiting at Ashcroft and we are looking for candidates who are searching for a rewarding career in social care.
We employ people based on their values and commitment. Experience is not necessary, but beneficial, and we provide full training and support:
- Staff who join our team will be provided with excellent training and development opportunities.
- Opportunities to gain recognised qualification such as Diploma in Health & Social Care and Management (where applicable)
- Longer term career progression is a real possibility. Many people in senior posts at Ashcroft started their careers with us.
At Ashcroft we understand that people are our most important asset and we are searching for staff who have the ability to:
- Be patient - would you be you able to stay calm and positive when supporting people with learning difficulties and challenging behaviour?
- Be compassionate & kind - are you able to understand the day-to-day obstacles that some of our clients with various disabilities will face, and support them to achieve their goals however small?
- Be adaptable – naturally plans do change at times - are you able to adapt to change well and move forward in a positive manner?
- Be innovative and resourceful – are you able to think of practical, realistic methods when supporting people whilst also making it engaging and interesting for them?
- Communicate effectively – are you able to build positive relationships with our clients, family members and staff?
If the answer is yes to all of the above then we have some exciting opportunities which the HR team would welcome an opportunity to discuss with you.
Should you have any questions or wish discuss our current vacancies please contact our HR Team on 01293 826200 or email email@example.com or to download an application form from our website - Go to "Making an application".
We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.